Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sisterly love

I actually made this card first(I made another one if you want to see more of my blog:)) I have been away from this since before Christmas so I feel kinda rusty. On Flutter By Wednesday it is white on white. Well I just have one basic white cardstock actually with the central image being the fairies. They are pop up fairies which i always enjoy doing. They come out so nice and pictures never seem to do them justice because it is shiny and I am not A photo gal. I embossed the white backround with my cuttlebug and placed the fairy image on top and then I used stickles in certain key places. My friend's cute little daughter is turning 5 on Wednesday so this is for her...Little miss Tori Lee

2 comments:

  1. Lovely job working with the white on white challenge, and the faeries are just wonderful! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Flutter By Wednesday Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete