Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday Minute

1. Do you use shaving cream when you shave?

Only on my face...and arms...and chest. OK OK Yes I once belonged to the circus I was Hairy faced girl:) OKOK My name is really Barney...OKOK Nope I just use water on my legs but I will try the conditioner. I heard about that before and I should remember when I am actually in the shower:)

2. Name two things you consider yourself to be very bad at?

Only 2? I mean really? I could have a great list! Let's see-Computers! I have to use them at work and yes I have a blog and an e-mail and can google things up but unless it is all set up for me I suck at it. I asked a friend to show me how to put pics on the blog when I first joined but she never got around to it so my niece came to the rescue! I also had no idea until today that I had that stupid word verification on. It took me a sweaty half hour to locate it and that only after giving up and looking at Marlene's blog and giggling that I tried again. Did I ever tell you that, back in the 80's I shut the whole MAC lab down at the University? We had to write our essays on there and I had no idea what I was doing. Noone helped and I finally got so mad I put my fists down on the keyboards and then all of a sudden I heard this sound..kinda like a bomb coming down and my computer and then the whole line I was using all went off! I quietly picked up my bags and got the hell out od there. About 3 weeks later a friend who was heavy into computers was talkjing about the mac lab and that they were down for close to 3 weeks and had to bring someone in from Texas! Now the other thing...Singing! If you want dogs from all of niagara to come and bark and howl then you would wnat me to sing.

3. What's your favourite song?

"To Dream The Impossible Dream" The best is sung by Richard Kiley who originated the role of Don Quixote in Man of La Mancha. I also Love the Queen song "We are the Champions". I think because I was badly bullied in school and to keep going those 2 songs would inspire me. There are so many songs out there though that I love.

4. If somebody asked you to sum yourself up in three words, what would they be?

Forceful, sensitive (sometimes too much), Blond moments (On another blog, the lady was commemorating birthdays of Entertainment greats and she mentioned she put in her favourite Monkey. Well I looked and saw Clark Gable, and so many others for February including Peter Tork from the Monkeys and of course in my brilliant manner I asked where the monkey is. I thought she meant Cheetah). OKOK those 3 can be considered negative so I will also say, compassionate, artistic, intelligent(Yup even with those blond moments...really)

5. Out of the following three, which do you hate most: pineapple, canteloupe, or strawberries?

Canteloupe. I love strawberries! I love pineapple and I am OK with Canteloupe. I will always eat just about all fruit but I will only have 2 or 3 pieces of the orange stuff. The smell is not that great either and I would not go as far as moldy ass:) but it does have that certain ick smell.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha...canteloupe does SO smell like moldy ass!

    Sorry I didn't get to you sooner on your questions about turning word verification off! Looks like you figured it out anyway! xoxox

    ReplyDelete