Friday, March 25, 2011

P, Q, and R

http://365cards.blogspot.com/2011/03/day-25-abcs-of-crafting-pqr.html -P, Q, R

So for 365 Day Cards we were to use P-Polka Dots, Q-Quilting and R-Red. I made this rather quickly as I had a busy day going to every store...nope not fun shopping but grocery shopping...ughhhh-I hate grocery shopping. Anyhoo, I thought let's do a whole card with different shades of red. I used the cuddle bug on the basic red and the shimmery red cardstock(all extra pieces) for the polka dots. I added the stamped image of the oak leaf that was coloured with the tombow markers and it is placed on with pop up dots. I finished it off with gold stickers for the borders, happy Birthday word and little gold dots. I also used my gold pen to try to create a look of quilting...and sewing. I never sew! In fact, it is one of my worst things to even attempt to try to do(singing is another). I hope the quilt effect is there. Have a great evening and day tomorrow! I shall be back with another card for tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I'm so amazed that you've been able to post so many gorgeous creations lately. Happy weekend, lady. Hope you don't have snow anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! Love the way you quilted the background together, it looks fabulous! Thanks for joining us at 365 cards!

    ReplyDelete